Pages

Blog Archive

Friday, May 25, 2012

Proper Ways To Clean Your Private Part (For Men)





Previously, I mentioned how women ought to clean their private parts and keep it fresh always, so this post is all about you guys...Yayyy!!!
Many guys complain that women smell like fish down there, some say it smells like burritos, tuna, decayed fish, sardines, etc and I once heard a guy say that his girlfriend's private part smell like a sweaty billy-goat...WTH? Seriously, that is preposterous. I bet his claim have no merits whatsoever. I mentioned in one of my previous posts that women have natural aura and no, it is not the smell of a billy- goat, sardines, burritos or any of that nonsense.

Guys, the truth is that a lot of y'all suffer from extreme case of smelly balls "syndrome". Please don't bad mouth a woman with poor hygiene if you know you are brewing your own "sewage" down below as well. Smelly balls are no joke and can be a potential red flag when it comes down to intimacy and sex. Seriously, no woman or fellow man wants to go down there and pass out from a kickboxing stench. My guide today will serve as a tool to help you improve your personal hygiene. I will only discuss this briefly but I encourage anyone with questions or more in-depth suggestions to please leave a comment in the comment section below. If you have a personal question, feel free to send us an email or just post a comment via annonymous and we would get back to you as soon as possible.

    Things you will need for cleaning:

(a) A clean wascloth......I prefer washcloths made from 100% cotton...very gentle on the skin.

(b) Unscented lotion...or Any of Johnson & Johnson baby lotion products..very gentle on the skin and it keeps you smooth & flake-free too.

(c) Clean dry towel

(d) Soap of your choice...Btw, Axe products are awesome..just saying!

(e) Warm water

(f) Unscented baby wipes


  • First of all, make sure your pubic hair is well-groomed/trimmed. Even if you hate shaving or waxing completely, pleaseeeeee endeavour to Trim your pubic hair. 
  • Using a clean washcloth dampened with warm soapy water, scrub your penis and your balls thoroughly. Do not scrub too hard to avoid irritation and so on. 
  • Remember to lift the shaft up and wash thoroughly. Failure to do so can result in accumulation of foul odor. In this step if you are uncircumcised, pull the foreskin away from the head of your penis before washing your penis. Failure to pull the foreskin back will cause in build-up of dead skin cells, dirt, oil and even bacteria, and it is very unhygienic, and can cause infections too. 
  • The perineum should be given an utmost attention. This is often a part that goes unwashed by some guys. Scrub it thoroughly. This is a part close to your rectum so failure to do so will result in unpleasant odor. 
  • When you are done scrubbing, dry yourself with a clean towel and make sure the penis is pat dry too. Apply a dab of lotion. Avoid heavily scented lotions because they can be very harsh on the skin thereby causing irritation. 
  • Many guys complain of having smelly balls after working out or sometime during the day before their night shower and so on. The best thing to do for yourself is to keep unscented baby wipes handy at all times. This is a lifesaver because if you are at school or work and notice you have smelly balls, all you have to do is grab some baby wipes and wipe your penis & balls down completely. This will keep you fresh till you get home for another shower. 
Some guys mentioned using Talcum powders or baby powders after shower to keep fresh. This is a No-No. Talcum powder is a CARCINOGEN (Cancerous)...

***Consult your physician if the smell is persistent***

If you have more tips, suggestions or questions pls leave a comment below!...

29 comments:

  1. My boyfriend's balls stink..imma show this to him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully some of the tips will help him out..Cheers!

      Delete
  2. i like playing with ping pongs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious yet very true

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 1st step in having a clean hygiene is to shave off your pubic hair. Pubic hair accumulates dirts and it stinks when sweaty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your input John!...Some people do not like shaving their pubic hair completely so trimming is a good alternative. Just keep the hair at a maintainable length. Everybody likes to always have clean & spotless faces, and I think the same attention & care should be given to the private regions as well.

      Delete
    2. You should attach at least one pic with your blog to become your blog more attractive and beautiful.

      Delete
    3. @DCS: Your suggestion has been noted. Thank you!

      Delete
  5. what a horrible post! Clearly you are biased and think your opinion of how a man should be is the all encompassing truth.

    I would NEVER want my man to shave his crotch area and look like a frickin prepubescent 13 yr old child. I want my man to be a man.

    And as long as a guy showers daily, the natural scent at the end of the day is fine. Ever heard of pheromones? It's how mammals including humans have found their mates for thousands of years. A man who is all perfumy and smells like a woman is not all attractive.

    And AXE? again, you want your man smelling like a 16 yr old going to prom?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just because your opinion is different from mine doesn't make this a horrible point. Everything is based on individual's preferences. Many men prefer women to completely shave their private part, and many women want the same in men too. You never want your man to shave his crotch area, while I do and so does many other women out there. I like the smell of AXE on a man but you don't..once again, this shows every individual have their own likes and dislikes. What I wrote is based on majority of women I asked and also from what I observed. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. I forgot to mention, many of the techniques mentioned here came from men I asked.

      Delete
  6. Seems very logical. I found another trick to keeping it clean if you have an all important date lined up and you have notice of it a week before. THIS SOUNDS HARSH AND BE CAREFUL, Try on small patch first.
    Recently I was searching google as I had noticed a fishy smell. I keep it clean and could not work it out, on a forum I discovered a lot of people had been using non alchole mouth wash and literally washing the bellend and forskin in this. It really works and makes it smell and taste like mint. It is not just a one off fix though. The science involved is semen is built up if protiens, when these are not cleaned throughout the day they can rot and the rotting protein smells like fish. Mouthwash kills the bacteria and leaves a minty taste. Remember not to use alchole based could be painful and remember to rinse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's an interesting input. Thank you for sharing!

      Delete
  7. sorry lets be honest mehn, you just sugar coated it. I'm a man , whenever I bath I do wash my dick with bare hands n soap only, I feel fresh all day + night even till next bath. What is the need of lotion or powder. It's complicated mehn. Trimming of hair is optional B'cos most like it like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure how I sugar-coated any info on this post. What works for you clearly doesn't work for many other men out there. I never claimed that this post is the 100% how-to-guide, but keep in mind that many techniques and info discussed here came from men like you.

      Delete
  8. Ok the smell kinda came after my new partner, now I shower, use extra soap, etc and the smell kinda still is present. I don't know a good non disrepectfull way of asking my girl or is it me but kinda weird cause I never used to have the strange odor. What do u suggest? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you suspect your new girlfriend is the cause of the "smell" on your private part then you need to discuss it with her immediately. Be very honest with her but not in an aggressive way..big difference. You can start off by telling her how much she means to you and so on, and then let her know about the strange odor. If she is matured & have common sense then she should be thankful for such honest discussion, rather than being angry. You can even share my blog post on female hygiene with her! ;)
      Before you have this discussion with her please make sure the strange odor is coming from her. You should know the smell of her private part and be able to put 2 & 2 together.
      If the smell is not from her, please consult your Gynecologist right away!

      Delete
  9. Speaking from many years of experience. The ONLY women who have a very distinctive FISHY smell are the ones that use tampons. When a woman uses a tampon she needs to realize that she must also douche. The reasoning behind that is what do your feet smell like when covered for 24/7 for a week, without cleaning?
    99.9% of the women that wear pads smell fresh and clean even during that time of the month compared to those that use tampons.
    My ex-wife refused to douche because according to her doctor she didn't need to. She couldn't understand why I didn't like to travel down there. After we were divorced I again told her thatr she needed to douche at least once a month. She said no, I then told her to close her eyes when i brought something for her to check out and take a long smell of what i was holding. She said "My God that stinks." She opened her eyes and saw that I had an opened can of tuna (oil based) and I told her that is exactly what she smells like all the time because she refused to douche.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wowwww!!! I really hope your ex-wife followed your advice, especially after you made her smell a can of tuna.hehe. I have never used tampon & never been with a woman so I can't relate to your experience..lol. Nevertheless, I can only imagine. The comparison you made between tampon & feet is spot on. A feet that is covered 24/7 for a week would reek, and a vagina in similar case would smell like carcass, no doubt. It is refreshing to see a guy that is open & honest with his woman when it comes to hygiene. I really hope any woman in similar situation like your ex-wife would start listening to honest advice especially from her man.
      I really appreciate your feedback...Thanks!!!

      Delete
    2. I forgot to mention, douching is not a good idea. It throws off the PH level of the vagina. Douching with part pure unsweetened yogurt & part water is better than store bought douche, and should be done sparingly.
      I often advice women to use regular unscented pads during their period instead of tampons. After all, the purpose of monthly period is for the blood to flow out & cleanse the vagina at the same time, and not to be trapped inside with a tampon..

      Delete
  10. Ok I get the trimming it makes sense less to clean so would you recommend or your preference be nair, wax or shaving the privates? How about the anal and butt too? What do you suggest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nair is not meant for private parts so I guess waxing or shaving is the way to go. I personally prefer waxing because the hair takes longer to regrow & you don't have to worry about razor bumps but bear in mind that it hurts really bad.. :-/

      Delete
    2. Btw, I don't know anything about anal or butt trimming. My guess would be to choose waxing for those areas. Those are delicate parts so leave it for the professionals to wax it for you.
      Hope I answered all your questions? Thanks for your feedback!

      Delete
  11. Anonymous my friend has a problem of his balls they like 2 be painfull inside so can help him ? Plz help

    ReplyDelete
  12. can i trim my hair around penis..instead of shaving

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really a matter of choice. Yes, you can either trim or shave it. Or leave it natural(hairy)...

      Delete
  13. every man should include ToppCock in his daily hygiene regimen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can you pls recommend any talc or lotion to be applied after bath, I also suspect urine leakage also contribute in generating foul smell. Need your advice on that too. I am feeling low in confidence at work place. Pls help

    ReplyDelete